Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Coppelia Wrap Top


Here's my Coppelia wrap top.  I opted for the pull-over top rather than the wrap around but have plans to give that a go in the future.



I love patterns with raglan sleeves, ah no insetting.  The fabric is cotton (I got it in the sale) with a slight stretch to it.  I love the variations of stripe sizes.  The Coppelia has cuffs which are very cute too.

Alterations: as with everything I lengthen it by my usual 3".
My proudest moment with this top - someone mistaking it for a Jack Wills!


Hello kitty.

Photos by: janiejanepics.blogspot.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. I love this on you! So clever to make the narrow stripes at the top of the bodice, but the bottom of the sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think it was intentional but seems to work well!

      Delete
  2. Ohh that is fabulous use of stripes! And kitty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the graduating stripes! Plus a bonus kitty :-) what more could we want. Excellent compliment with the jack wills comment

    ReplyDelete