The fabric is from Sew Over It. It's a really light cotton, I think cotton lawn. I did mark when unpicked so there wasn't a great amount of room for error! Great to work with though! The blouse itself I went for the size 10. Burda produce their patterns in cup size C which seems to fit me fine so no need for that pesky FBA!
The blouse is very long but that's great for me as I always lengthen by a good couple of inches anyway so no lengthening needed with this! I did take out a good inch at the side seems - well graded it in as it's fitted at the hip for me.
The arms are made with bias binding. It did take me a while to follow the instructions with the finish for this but got there in the end. There are very few diagrams in the instructions to follow - be warned! However I found it pretty straight forward to follow-I did make a muslim first though!
The buttons I got from the local market-cute!
I love this blouse and I'm now making a second one!